30 November 2010

Wedding Vendor: Lark


Any modern girl knows that if you can't find what you want in a store, you can go straight online and find what you're looking for. I'd love to say I stumbled upon the Lark store on a fabulous sunny day while wandering the streets of Daylesford but alas, no. It was a rainy afternoon when I was Googling away on my laptop trying to find a birthday gift for a craft-loving friend when I stumbled upon Lark's crafty, homemade goodness. 

I didn't even end up buying my friend's present from Lark, but boy did I find a great source for wedding supplies.

I am a tad obsessed with bunting at the moment and think this sweet white lace bunting would look great at a country wedding:


For a twist on the traditional wedding cake, decorate cupcakes with these cute cupcake wrappers:


Loving these individual cupcake stands:


These adorable Wish Boats are a great alternative to plain name tags for the guest tables:



Lark don't just do wedding supplies either, they are great for kids birthday parties and even better for gifts!


Or if you're in Victoria, pop in to 4a Duke Street, Daylesford.

No comments:

Post a Comment